If there is one thing that all of us have in common, it’s the fact that we are trying our best to get through life one day at a time. Some days go by relatively easily but others tend to catch us by surprise. It is on those days that we are looking for ways to improve our lives and perhaps even to make things just a little bit easier and more pleasant for us. The easiest way to accomplish this feat is with a life hack.
More than likely, you have looked at your fair share of tips on how to get through life and how to accomplish things in different ways. In fact, it really doesn’t matter how good we are at something, there is always going to be a method that will enhance our understanding and our abilities. It is something that cannot be underestimated because if we can save time when doing something or perhaps do it just a little bit better, it is going to make us happier with the end result. These tips are not just about getting through life, they are about enjoying life as well.
Of course, there are also going to be life hacks that are not necessarily worth considering. Some of them may come from someone who is not quite up to par when it comes to what we are trying to learn. As well-intentioned as they may be, it is still going to end up falling short of the mark. At other times, we may even find that there are people who are sharing the most outlandish tips and we wouldn’t try them for any reason in the world. There is something that they provide, however, and that is enjoyment.
The following life hacks are not something that you are likely going to implement in your life but they are something that spreads a lot of joy. In fact, these have been shared online and people everywhere are going absolutely crazy for the outlandish tips that are being provided. I wouldn’t necessarily call these useless, because they do make us laugh but what I would say is the fact that they are better never tried or, at the very least, tried when you don’t have anything better to do with your time.
As you look down through these life hacks, you are likely going to have a chuckle or perhaps even an outright laugh. Don’t underestimate the power of what is being provided. These tips may not help you to get things done quickly and they may not assist you in your next DIY project, but laughing is very good for you. In fact, some doctors feel as if laughter really is the best medicine so you can take these tips on life for what they truly are; something to help you to enjoy life just a little more.
1. You can turn an old doll’s head into a nightlight. Your kids will love it
2. Why boil water every time you need pasta? Boil it in advance and freeze it for later
3. Great for non-smokers
4. Do you hate the taste of eggs? Add some butter, flour and cocoa and you will love it in 30 minutes!
5. You can skip breakfast if you sleep till noon
6. No smoke alarm? Try some popcorn! Get out when you hear it popping.
7. It can’t be wrong if it works
8. A snake pasta holder
9. Is your car making a noise? Turn up the radio!
10. Use this handy stabilization hole when cutting your bagels
11. If you hold a lot of puppies nobody asks you to help them
12. Add coconut oil to kale so it is easier to scrape into the trash can
13. Having a bad day? Put on sunglasses and you will have a bad evening instead
14. You can use a rubber glove when you feel lonely
15. Hacks for living with deaf people
16. Rattlesnake bites get rid of wrinkles
17. Push this button to turn your drink into a diet drink
18. Put glitter in your mouth before sneezing to make your cold magical
19. Dunk your phone in water to magnify the screen
Share these with your friends on Facebook to help spread the smiles